quick answers please!

Discussion in 'Kids Health' started by trixipaws, Jan 4, 2008.

1. trixipaws

trixipaws Well-Known Member

i was just changing millie and she pulled the towel over her face and i pulled it off and all talc that was on it fell on her face and in her eyes (it was the towel from the changing mat so sprinkled with talc where i'd talc'd her bum)

she was rubbing her eyes lots at first but seems ok now, but should i put boots comforting eye drops in her eyes? im worried the talc might damage them if it doesnt water out properly

2. Urchin

Urchin Well-Known Member

Nah talc is fine.

Are the eye drops for kids?

3. libs

libs Well-Known Member

no - most babies manage to get a face full of talc at some point - I'd leave alone - her eyes will get rid of any left in there

4. mrs_tommo22

mrs_tommo22 Well-Known Member

Her eye will get it out naturally, but like said all kids get a talc face at some point!

5. trixipaws

trixipaws Well-Known Member

thanx ladies, i think ill leave them as she seems fine now. urchin, no they are normal adult eye drops. better not use them especially as she seems ok now

6. Squiglet

Squiglet Well-Known Member

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Face, eyes, mouth, body, in fact whole rooms...

Don't worry trixi... Tia did it too when she was little and she just had her eyes checked recently.. they are 100% normal.. :D

7. **C**

**C** Well-Known Member

Just wait til she decides to redecorate her ENTIRE room with a large tub of Sudocream. :x

8. kimmumof2

kimmumof2 Well-Known Member

or vaseline (that shite is hard to remove!!!

xxxx

9. libs

libs Well-Known Member

Josh ate a sample size pot of sudocrem :shock: when we rang A&E for advice - they had to contact the National Poisions Unit - and the answer came back that it was fine - it was just unusual as apparently the stuff does not taste nice and he must have put some real effort into managing to swallow it. :roll:

But this is the same child who tried to swallow a 10p just to prove I was wrong when I told him he would choke on it - he choked on it

10. sazzylou

sazzylou Well-Known Member

When beth was a baby she rubbed poo into the carpet...that was a laugh and a half to get off :x

11. mrs_tommo22

mrs_tommo22 Well-Known Member

Stephen puts his hand down his nappy and puts poo all over him and on his face, no doubt at some point hes eaten it :puke: :puke: and guess who has to clea him up?