Questions

lilcurly

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Finally get to speak to you all again :)

So, AF was due yesterday. I took an FRER and got my :bfp: :D woohoo.

I just wondered what everyone experienced at 4 to 5 weeks? I'm going off when my lmp was and that would make me 4 weeks and 5 days. I've got slight cramps and nausea. Sore boobs and occasional light pink cm. Anyome else have any early pregnancy symptoms xxxx

Congratulations!!!! :D

I had the same as you (I'm 5+2 according to lmp) - The main difference this month was the vivid dreams at 4 weeks and feeling light headed. That's gone now so only symptoms are sore boobs & waves of nausea. When are you going to call the doctor/mw?? Xx

I moved house and have an appointment with the doctors to sign up and they are going to register me with the healthcare professional while I'm there :) when are you going? Xxxx

I've got a doctors appointment today for something unrelated. I don't know whether to mention it to her now? I don't want to tempt fate lol. Are you still getting cramps?? I've had a couple and they worry me even though everyone says they're normal. I'm a wreck if you couldn't already tell haha xx

Hi Ladies,

I just wondered what everyone experienced at 4 to 5 weeks? I'm going off when my lmp was and that would make me 4 weeks and 5 days. I've got slight cramps and nausea. Sore boobs and occasional light pink cm. Anyome else have any early pregnancy symptoms xxxx

Congratulations honey!! Xxx

I had the same as you (I'm 5+2 according to lmp) - The main difference this month was the vivid dreams at 4 weeks and feeling light headed. That's gone now so only symptoms are sore boobs & waves of nausea. When are you going to call the doctor/mw?? Xx

Congratulations honey xxxx

Yeah it's not as much as yesterday so I'm just praying that it's my little bean getting snug :) I'm terrified xxxx

Hey MissJP

The lightheaded feeling, was it every time you stood up? I get a head rush quite a lot now. Or at least what feels like head rush xxx

Hey MissJP

The lightheaded feeling, was it every time you stood up? I get a head rush quite a lot now. Or at least what feels like head rush xxx

Exactly that! Or if I looked up suddenly I felt so dizzy. I never got that before - didn't even know it was a symptom till I googled pregnancy symptoms.

Hi Ladies,

Congrats hun.

I am almost 5 weeks now and the only symptoms I have are sore boobs but thats it.

Hope all goes well for you.

x

Congratulations, according to my lmp I am 6+5, I have very sore boobs, especially sensitive nipples, nausea, backache, vivid dreams, and partial insomnia. have my first midwife appointment tomorrow. Have you called you loacal midwife or doctor to get an appointment booked?

My doctors booked me in to see the midwife next month when I'll be 10 weeks to the day :) fingers crossed I make it that far :) xxxx

Everything crossed for you lovely!! Hope we both have a stress free and easy next few weeks!!! At least you have a date to count down to now!! So exciting :D

Yeah I'm excited to just get passed these next couple of weeks. I'm scared something will happen and I'll lose my bean :-( xxxx

I've got a doctors appointment today for something unrelated. I don't know whether to mention it to her now? I don't want to tempt fate lol. Are you still getting cramps?? I've had a couple and they worry me even though everyone says they're normal. I'm a wreck if you couldn't already tell haha xx

Did you mention anything to your docs? Xxxx

I'm four weeks and am a right moody cow lol.. That's usually my first symptom! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back