Question

sarahlouise86

Reaction score
Has anyone had like a nervous/upset yummy feeling in the 2ww? And got ur bfp. Thanks x

Yes both times Hun but I'm not a sicky person if I'm ill or nervous it's always tummy troubles xxx

I've had the feelings for a few days now..my tummys really noisey n like nervous feeling. Thought I needed the toilet but I feel constipated.xxx

I'm next Monday Hun think I ov on tue felt right ill since with sore throat and that fx!! Xxxxxx

Fx for u chick..I feel different but not sure if it's all in my head lol. Think I felt implantation yday but could be wrong xxxx

I no what u mean every little thing I analyse lol normally u wouldn't think twice! Really hope it's our turn and I get my sticky bean been to a BBQ today with two other couples that are friends with us one are already 7 weeks gone and the other couple told us there also ttc xxxxx

Yeah that's so true,I wouldn't normal sit and think what's that pain,lye and feel my boobs thinking are they sore lol. Aww I really hope it's our turn chick xxxx

Last edited:
Defo is!lol. I wasn't this bad the last time,took me 2wks after af to test with tyler lol xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back