question

blueyedquttie1

Reaction score
Im 8 weeks and i was wondering, is it fine for me to go snowboarding? I don't do jumps or anything, just really easy riding. Im pretty good at it so i know i won't be falling a lot or anything. Does anyone know if it would still be harmful?

I would avoid, b/c what if for some awful reason unknown to you you do fall. I wouldn't risk it. I had to stop playing basketball what I found out and was torn up, but its worth it.

I think the general advice is to only do gentle exercise while pregnant so as to reduce the risk of problems.

Ultimatly it's up to you, but personally I wouldn't do snowboarding till after the baby is born.

I'm with the others - I'm a keen kite buggier and was learning karate but have given both up for time being because accidents happen! I'll definitely try and pick them up again in the future if time permits but I don't want to take any chances.

I've joined a gym for now so that I can keep exercising.

LB xx

The only points I would make are - no matter how good you are;

a) how do you know that some out-of-control boarder/skier won't come careening down the mountain and wipe you out?
b) Whilst unlikely - if you stick to groomed runs etc. there's always the risk of avalanche!

Is it worth it???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back