Question????

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hello

I was just wondering i felt the baby move for the first time last week is it normal to not feel the baby move again yet ?? Some tell me to see the doc and others say that somtimes the baby will wait a few weeks in the beginning till you feel it often. If anyone would like to share there thoughts it would be great, my boyfriends at work so if i need to go i need to know soon. Thank you
Katrina

Hi

I shouldn't worry too much. It's a very faint feeling at first and if the baby turns to face your spine you won't feel it at all.

Go to the doctor if it makes you feel better but don't stress yourself about it!

Take care
Louise

Hiya Katrina

No chick - You won't feel the baby every time it moves - Especially while baby is still relatively small, so don't worry. As your baby gets bigger you feel notice the baby move more often, but not because it actually moves more often, but it has less room to move in, so it will bump against you more.

I have an Anterior placenta (at the front) and was told I may feel less movement because of this, so it also depends on the position of your placenta as too how much you will feel baby.

It won't be long before it moves that much and is so big that you can't sleep.....make the most of the peace while it lasts....I've a bottom wedged under my ribs at the moment and it's NOT comfortable at all! :lol:

hello

Thank you guys for your reply just thought ide make sure, i wasnt too worried it was other people that get you paranoid lol.
well talk to you girls later and thanks again :D
Katrina

Some people don't even feel the first movements until 22 weeks so no worries. I was feeling Ava move ALL the time around 24 weeks.

when i first felt my baby move it was about 2 and a half weeks till i felt him move again i to like you was worried so went to see doc but he sed it is usaul for it to happen, but if it will put your mind at rest go and see the doctor

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back