question that's annoying me...

Kimbo

Reaction score
who woke the knocker-upper up??? :lol:

when I seen you had made thread and title of it i expected to open it up and see.. what is 2 + 2? oh well :lol:
I have no idea what your on about crazy woman :doh:

Kimbo??? Back you go to sleep for a couple of hours, you must stop sleep walking towards the computer :lol: :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

you know.......
the man who used to walk around streets banging on everyones windows to wake them up in time for work because they had no alarm clocks!

so who got the knocker upper up????!!!

Perhaps he never slept, or slept during the day :lol:

how do you know it was a man? :think: it was probably i little person.. about 3ft high. scream a lot, want feeding all the time and like to wake us all up at silly o'clock in the morning.. maybe :lol:

Maybe Wee Wille Winkie woke him up once he got all the kids off to sleep.

Kimbo said:

you know.......
the man who used to walk around streets banging on everyones windows to wake them up in time for work because they had no alarm clocks!

so who got the knocker upper up????!!!

Thats sooo random :rotfl: :rotfl:

Who do you think knocked up the knocker upper's mrs?

Apparently he had a son who followed in his fathers footsteps and too became a master knocker. His wife was often commented upon among the town folk as being very proud of her magnificent pair of knockers.

lou said:
Apparently he had a son who followed in his fathers footsteps and too became a master knocker. His wife was often commented upon among the town folk as being very proud of her magnificent pair of knockers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back