Question for working mums

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Just wondering what your routine is in the morning and in the evening. And do you stick to it on your days off or is it more casual?

Thanks xx

When i ws working i used to work 11-3 Keeley used to go to nursery from 10 we would wake up at half 7 i would give her breakfast and stuff then nursery would give her lunch and i would give her dinner.

On my days off i kept to the time the nursery gave her lunch and when they put her down for a nap.. that way she didn't get too confused and her routine wasn't messed up

HTH's :)

Well I work shifts so this is how we work it - we try to keep the routine still the same where possible (i.e naps same times and food so he dont get confused)

On Nights 4 nights
I get in at 7.30, he is either in bed playing with daddy or just waking, I get him up, dressed and ready to go at 8am, daddy drops him at nannas, she gives the breakfast and follows my routine, I pick him up at 2pm, give him tea, then go to work at 6.30pm and daddy baths and beds *which hasnt gone down well this week*

4 Days off - normal routine

On Days 4 days
I leave 6.30am so Daddy get him up and dressed and to nannas at 8, where she will give him breakfast, lunch and tea, snacks and naps, daddy will collect him on way home at 5.30 and play / bath him, ill get in at 7.30 and put him to bed.

4 days off, normal routine then back to nights

I work full time 9am-5pm so I have asked my mum who has her 2.5 days a week to stick to my routine-mum gives her breekie and puts her down for 2 hour nap in morning and hour in afternoon...

he doesnt nap so well in her 2 full days in nursery-the most she has is 2 hours all say as there is too much going on there so she comes home exhausted..

Even at weekends, I stick to my routine as much as I can and we are all happy with it and plan our weekend accordingly. It works for us :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back