question for those with icandy cherry carrycot

Bellarina

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I wondered if any of you yummy mummys to be have bought the icandy cherry (with a carrycot).....the reason im asking, i noticed tucked under the carrycot matteress 2 straps with plastic "D" loops on end.....now im assuming this is for some sort of safety harness (tho i always thought safety harnesses were 3 or 5 points, not 2?)

anyway looking online i cant seem to even find an icandy cherry safety harness for the carrycot so a bit confused. do u think we'l even need a harness on carrycot? obviously my baby's safety is paramount importance but thought id check as surely if essential (like on pushchai) it would be included or at least an added accessory icandy provide for purchase

xxx

I have the cherry, I do seem to remember there was something for a harness, it will be for something like the reins you get for toddlers that go on the baby like a harness then clip on the sides, we never had one, the point is that when they are in their you are with them and also a new born is not capable of pulling up out of the pram. H went into his pushchair bit as soon as he showed signs of doing this so was safe.
Xxx

yeh thats what i was thinking....it was only that i noticed them the other day and googled it as instructions made no mention of them

xxx

No I literally noticed it when I folded it up for storage when he had stopped using it! Lol!
Xxx

lol i noticed when i was checking to see if mattress waterproof...oh well i cant see me using a harness for carrycot so itl just be a waste of money really

xxx

I never had any worrying moments and h was a very active baby!
Xxx

Thanks mrs n! Just didnt wanna seem like a crap mummy if i didnt hav a safety harness if tgats the done thing...but if its the norm not to then thats enuff reassurance for me xxx

I have the cherry with carrycot, I'd never even noticed this? I've never used a harness in the carrycot.
I will say this, the cherry is the best pram I've ever had! He's now using the pushchair part and its fab x

awe thanks cosmic thats reassuring....i was panicking a few mths ago as hadnt seem a pram i liked...then wen sw the cherry i just knew it was "the one"...just cant wait to use it now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back