Question for bigger ladies!!!

dollface79

Reaction score
What do or did you do about maternity wear? I can't find anything for my size unless i just buy bigger sizes than normal... but then they don't fit properly :(

This is for ladies size 20 and up!!!

i got things from matalan in a size 20, and ive lost weight while being preg so i didnt have to buy things in too much of a bigger size. my normal size 22 things fit me for a while, i just move to stretchy leggings and long tops/jumpers. as ive got bigger in the bump dept the maternity stuff in a size 18 or 20 is fitting me fine. always worth trying things on :)

I lived in leggings and tops I have some maternity jeans in 20 or 22 from next too but I was generally a size 20 in all clothes and didn't change much.

same as bev i wear leggings and a long top but my maternity stuff my aunty gave me so i didn't technically buy anything, the only maternity thing i bought was a bump band so i could still wear my fave tops but i refused to pay out for maternity gear!

will say though if your going to buy the next size up, try things on first because i bought top the other day fit in the shop put it on today and it doesnt fit! :S xxx

I'm only just in some maternity wear now at 22 weeks, as all my normal clothes still fit. I got mine in George from asda, although there isn't a huge selection. xx

What do or did you do about maternity wear? I can't find anything for my size unless i just buy bigger sizes than normal... but then they don't fit properly :(

This is for ladies size 20 and up!!!

Hi dollface! If you do manage to find any please let me know. I'm only 6 weeks so not yet in need of maternity clothes. My brother is getting married in September tho when I'll be 8 months gone so would really love to find somewhere that does some nice plus size maternity clothes. If I don't, I'll end up at Go Outdoors looking for a tent to wear!!! :)

I'm fortunate in that I lost some weight in the first month of pg, so my clothes are still fitting me atm. I'm glad u did this post cos it will give me some ideas where to look when I need to. I tried the Internet cos I really wanted a top that says something like "hands off my bump" or something like that, but couldn't find any I liked in a size 20.

I thought tescos might do something, but I asked at my local extra store and they don't do maternity clothes! :shock:

Apparently marks n spencers version of plus size maternity wear is sizes small, medium and large... no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back