Question about discharge

C0606

Reaction score
Is it normal to experience clear and slightly more opaque mucuous like discharge at 12 weeks?
Until now, the only discharge I'd really experienced was white, creamy discharge which I know is okay so this new type has made me a little anxious.

I get all kinds of discharge. Body is going through alot so think it shoulda normal. Thrush discharge is really white and milky so doesn't sound like that and uti you would have other symptoms too. Hope that helps xxx

Thank you! It's the mucous like texture that is worrying me the most really! Think I'm just feel panicky today for no reason... Hopefully!

It is all very worrying I have had many a worrying rant on here so don't worry. It helps just to get it out. You had your 12 week scan yet? Xx

Just seen on tri 1 thread you have. Hold on to fact you saw baby recently and all was fine and happy :) cute scan photo too :) xx

9 months of panic, eek! Yep had it Thursday and all was well there. Then woke up today with a clump of snot like discharge which has worried me since!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back