queezy

Gruntie2

Reaction score
Anyone ever feel queezy when LO kicks... for the past few days now.. when the baby kicks.. sometimes it makes me feel quite faint????

lol... it doesn't feel like anormal kick.. it feels like the little ones whole body is moving......

Gruntie2 said:
lol... it doesn't feel like anormal kick.. it feels like the little ones whole body is moving......

Yeah - like a churning feeling :puke:

yes exactly.... is this cuz the room in theres getting much smaller for the little one to be able to move around... ?

I like the squirming, rolling around too. I think as of Friday I MIGHT have a bath to go in (haven't had one in 3 and a half years) so I am looking forward to see if he likes it in there and does more moving around. :cheer:

what temperature baths are safe for baby while pregnant?

i have mine quite hot.. cba to have it warm ffs. no point..

LOL..... i've wanted a bath for a long time but am so scared what i consider warm is too hot...

Its the leg shoving that gets me...

When she seems to repeatedly shove her legs up into my rib cage to push herself further down... the feeling can make me feel a bit queesy but because it's all knobbly and she catches my ribs and they pop... ewwwwww *shudders... :puke:

The shudders are quite funny... especially if I drink something hot... she seems to shudder... :rotfl: like when someone steps on your grave..

Hiccups drive me batty.. but she has them like 4 times a day and they can last about an hour...

I don't know if anyone else gets this... but they get this movement where it feels like their bump is trying to turn around on to their back and shifts side ways.. that's a bit strange too..

midna said:
lisa&alex said:
i have mine quite hot.. cba to have it warm ffs. no point..

Hot baths suk thou ...spend all your time hot get sweaty come out sweating and think whats the point in bathing lol

agreed.. that said I haven't had a bath in years.... I only ever have showers now... and I have them quite hot..

I just feel dirty when I come out of a bath... like I've been sitting in my own dirt.... and I'm covered in a film of filth... I just feel so much more refreshed and relaxed and clean from a shower... dunno why though... :think:

i don't mind a shower but i think i need to sit in bath now while shaving.. finding it a bit exhausting standing up that long to shave my legs, arms and private area LOL.....

I've had this hun and I've even a couple of times had 2 get up in the night to be sick as LO's kicks have been so hard and shes wiggleing so much. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back