Quality Time

Allinaday

Reaction score
Since I know I will be very tired and have to rest after having the baby (I'm 36 wks), I'm trying to get in as much playtime as possible with my 2 and 4 yro. I hope they understand why Mommy can't play later. Love these two.

Attachments

• IMG_1055 sm.jpg
    IMG_1055 sm.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 109
Aww that's lovely and I'm sure they will be excited by arrival of new sibling xx

Wow lovely , enjoy. I cannot make myself to actually do anything with my two kids at the moment, between cleaning up and doing housechores and walking to the grocery store with terrible pain I am now sitting on the sofa and kids are watching a cartoon. I feel like a useless bad mom but also feeling down because I am getting fed up being pregnant and need some relaxing time whch I am not getting ugh.

is that your pool? I am so jealous!!!

your children will love the new arrival and they have eachother to play with :) xx

me to!! well ive been taking kids to the outdoor pool at sports club a couple of days in a row and its been great but now im feeling so so tired and we stayed in yesterday and again plan to do that today..they do play outside in the garden and watch movies n play with toys at home but i prefer taking them out. today we have just finished playing snakes and ladders and while im making lunch they watching the lorax. wish i could do more with them as its summer hols my son is 7 n daughter is 4 about to start school. we tried to play piggie in the middle outside yesterday but my son ended up crashing in to my tummy and i though maby ball sports are out now.... im usually so active with them n feelin a bit guilty that i just want to put movies on for them a lot.....xxxxx

I am definitely tired afterwards. they are such little sweeties though. Going to the park is actually harder because I have to keep after them in two different directions, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back