Put a deposit on buggy!!!

Keely

Reaction score
Finally took the plunge and put a deposit on my buggy :dance: .... I was worried if I did it too early I might see another one I like but this was sooo cheap £150 and lovely colours for a boy.

thats lovely, bet your well excited now, all seems real

yer, I so wanna meet this little one inside me now.

Strange thing yesterday, my best mate said to me "you must be so excited for when the baby is born so you can go clubbing again".... I said yer but after thinking about it, I am not really that excited I am more excited about having a LO for summer!!!! :lol: xxxxx

i no yh when i was pregnant with Dior i had this lil picture in my head of me my partner and our lil baby going to the park. :D

going clubbing was the last thing on my mind

thanks sarah- I am sure you have more fun taking your little boy to the zoo then you ever would clubbing every wkend! I cant wait to take my boy to the zoo etc

Dionne- before you was preg with your little boy did you find you when out much? or did you want to stay in with dior xxxx

hi keely,
do be honest by the end of the pregnancy i was starting to feel sorry for myself being so huge not wearing nice clothes so i waited till Dior was 4weeks old and i went out and had a mad one which was brilliant, but apart from that i enjoyed me and Dior having a nice bath together and laying on the sofa spending nice time with her, clubbing wasnt something i completely stoppped i went out about once a month but that was just so i could keep intouch with mates as thats the only time i got to see them as none of them have babies, but in the 3months after dior being born i went out about 4 times and then i was preg again lol

haha 3 months!! bet your friends were pleased! not!.... just getting used to you coming out again and they lose you again. I dont catch up with my friends much now, tell also dont have any babies, clubbing was our life!!

how old are you Dionne if you dont mind me asking. xxxx

dont worry keely friends dont see me as fun as i dont go out ne more but i never actually went out at nite neway lol so i dont know how they got there lol

keely... i was 21 last month!!!!
so yes last xmas new yr my 20th bday this xmas this new yr and my 21st bday iv been pregnant... woooo hoooo how fun :dance:

but iv always wanted my family young iv had my life planned out for ages lol and i have been lucky so far to get it

iv took 2yrs out to have 2 beautifull babies then by the time im about 25 they will go to school and i can concentrate on my job and live the partying life then if i want.

my friends do hate it thou i used to be out 5nights a week a right party animal

so would about u??
how old are u?

thanks lisa.....

I am 23, will be 24 on 28th of july and baby due 2 weeks before birthday so if all goes to plan I can still celebrate!!! :dance: .. thats if I am not too tired from being up all night with LO! haha.

I planned not to have kids till about late 20's but when I met my OH, who is 21. (22 in august) he really wanted babies and it just seemed the right thing for us. Also I was getting a bit bored of clubbing and I have had 3 girlie holidays so I was getting a bit old for them!! haha xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back