Push Presents

ISH

Reaction score
Who's getting one? :D

I've been toying with the idea, and I am quite sure I'd like something nice as a little reward and to remind me of the day.

Ive not heard of these what are they i want some! xx

Haha meeee!

I have an app on my phone about the Babys weekly growth and I made OH read this weeks because it mentioned "push presents" on it.. He then asked me what would I like as a push present.. Muhahaha my plan worked! X

Haha meeee!

I have an app on my phone about the Babys weekly growth and I made OH read this weeks because it mentioned "push presents" on it.. He then asked me what would I like as a push present.. Muhahaha my plan worked! X
Oooooh, what are you getting?

When my first nephew was born my mum frog marched my brother in law down the jewellers lol so I don't need hints for this one :wink:

She's amazing....you should see her in the january sales, like attila the hun cutting downs the hordes lmao

That's like winning the lottery! Mine's rubbish at choosing presents, but at least he knows and acknowledges it.

Aww yeah that's true. You will have to lay subtle hints when ur shopping or something

A subtle hint which would work with him would be: 'See that Tissot watch? That'll be my push present' LOL! Anything subtler and it will be lost forever.

I told my husband that its obligatory to get me something from Tiffany when I have a baby. I said anything silver in a blue box will do.

I dont think he took me very seriously though, bah humbug!

Whats a push pressant, and why'd i've not heard of it before! :\
You will need something nice and sparkly to comemorate the event and reward you for 9 months of torture, not to mention the bad bit at the end! :D

A subtle hint which would work with him would be: 'See that Tissot watch? That'll be my push present' LOL! Anything subtler and it will be lost forever.

Lol that sounds just like my OH! Has to be spelled out to him!

It would seem my push present IS going to be that Tissot watch I've been having my eyes on! Woohoo! I'll go try it on tonight and see how I like it in real life :D

I had my eternity ring with my first a watch with my second and just been given a pram charm for my pandora bracket for having Rhea !! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back