pudding...

Hayley1608

Reaction score
I've heard that quite a few people offer their babies a sweet after their meal... Not like profiterolls or anything like that lol. I just mean bits of fruit or something.

I have occasionally given fruit purees and now some mushy banana and things but does anyone offer their lo a pudding after their meal every day?

Our HV said to offer them a pudding but we were talking about it the other day and saying that we don't have pudding after every tea so might just do it sometimes and have fruit etc as snacks

Hey,
Yes I do. I didn't start weaning till lo was 6 months and started puddings at around 7 months. And he gets a dessert after his evening meal xxxx

Last edited:
My lo is 18 months and rarely gets pudding unless it's a little treat. But purely because I don't have pudding! I give her such big portions she's full by the time pudding would come around so there's no point!

My lo has friuit with every meal and sometimes for a snack between meals. When he was weaning i tried him with those hipp organic chocolate pudding but he didnt like it! So even now he doesnt have a 'proper' puddingiykwim just fruit. Those fruit pots are good but in the end i just made my own stewed fruit purees that i froze into individual portions as its so much cheaper!

Jack has a fruit pot after his lunch and a fromage frais after his dinner every day. He has done since he was about 6 months old. He refuses finger foods at the moment so doesn't have biscuits or anything but he has plenty of veg in his lunch & dinner because all of his food is homemade. I also put fruit in his porridge too so he gets much more than 5 a day! :)

It's up to you what you choose to do x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back