Psycho neighbours!!

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Sorry this has absolutely NOTHING to do with pregnancy, except that its totally stressing me out.
But I live in an 8 story apartment building - I'm on the 7th floor, and the guy above me is currently threatening to jump off his balcony and the police are here and a crowd has gathered.

To make matters worse, my husband isn't home tonight because he's staying with his parents (they are both terminally ill - whole other chapter!)

I'm just so sleepy and stressed out :(

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Oh no that doesn't sound good, have they managed to sort him out yet? I,m still awake coz the boys are staying out and my oh is dead to the world and I,m paranoid that I,m hearing noises.:wall2: I,m such a baby. Plus I,ve got heartburn.

Last edited:
oh no, thats not good :(

im sure it will be resolved soon jayjay, these things usually are.

masonowen, im sure it will be fine, maybe listen to an ipod or something until you drift off?

im always awake at this time anyway. lol
but i also have psycho neighbours, always shouting and screaming and slamming the front door, getting drunk.
plus i live in a crazy house, so i hear people randomly laughing/screaming/shouting at all hours.
:wall2:

LOL!

Yeah sounds like a good idea. When the boys are here any noises don,t bother me coz it,s probably them. But now I no it,s not. I think it is actually a mouse, before we had our carpet put down I could watch it climb out from the floorboards, but the holes been covered so it must have found another way in. It sounds like someone's tiptoeing around on the carpet and I keep waking up thinking someone's in the room:oooo:

Oh no get that mouse sorted!! Ewww lol.

Yeah the psycho man has been sorted, he didn't jump lol, don't know what happened actually but at least its quiet now. I think he was taken away in an ambulance.

BUT I can't sleep now cuz I'm having terrible cramps, so so so painful I'm almost in tears :(
This is so not my night.

I'm wondering if I tell my GP how severe these cramps are, will I be sent for an early scan?

hope your feeling better today.
If your worried call go but they will probably say 'growing pains' that's what they said to me first time round something to do with getting ready to hold baby x

Thanks, I hope they do scan me as I've had a MC and Chem before, every pain is frightening.

So exhausted today after last nights antics.

if the pain is that bad deffo see your dr or midwife or go to a&e.......try paracetomol first and if that helps then i dont think u need to panic...mine told me to phone if i got cramping and backpain but i have backpain most days and im having ibs from hell so the cramps arent bothering me as long as im not bleeding.hope the pain settles down soon xx

Yeah I keep thinking as long as there's no blood I'm ok, I can deal with the pain as long as my baby button is healthy.

Thanks for the advice :) xx

Oh hony sorry your having such a bad night x x x

When ever I hear stuff like that going on, I get under a duvet and pretend to be invisible x

Oh no get that mouse sorted!! Ewww lol.

Yeah the psycho man has been sorted, he didn't jump lol, don't know what happened actually but at least its quiet now. I think he was taken away in an ambulance.

BUT I can't sleep now cuz I'm having terrible cramps, so so so painful I'm almost in tears :(
This is so not my night.

I would if I could find the little blighter lol. Glad things settled down and he didn't jump. Let's hope he gets some help now.

Yeah he was taken away in an ambulance and all is quiet today thank crunchie.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back