Psychic preditions-who got one?

mrs nel

Reaction score
Morning ladies,

I was just wondering who has had a reading and the outcome?

I joined in with the online readings a few weeks ago and was told I'd fall pregnant in Sept from a cycle that starts in Aug. The pregnancy will result in the birth of a wee girl around the 3rd June.
However iv now gotten that in my head and I'm fixed on that happening and all these months before it don't matter! Then on the other hand, wot if it doesn't happen then and I'm gutted!

Anyone else thinking like this?

Lynne,xxx

Another Lynne here and I got the same one! Mines is saying Sept from Aug cycle and the 9th of June for a boy. I have a big prob there though coz we fly out for our wedding on the 15th of June to Greece! H2B and I will have to stop trying in July to make sure that I'm able to fly :-(( x

I couldn't get a reading. If she said it won't happen for a few months I'd be gutted, and then if it didn't happen when she said I'd be so upset lol. I know it's nice to have hope any everything but I don't think I could do that to myself! xx

I got told that I would get bfp in October from a cycle starting in September with a girl born in June x

I got told that I would get bfp in October from a cycle starting in September with a girl born in June x

I got exactly the same. Trying not to put too much hope on it though x

Me too, I'm hoping to be pregnant before what would have been my due date of October 7th :-(

It's horrible all this waiting. How hard is it just to fall pregnant!!

Xxx

I'm currently CD3 and apparently this is my month.
Trying not to get my hopes up too much!
Good luck ladies xx

I've had 3 different psychics tell me I'll conceive in a cycle starting July 2013 and have a boy around late April early May, and conceive a second child a girl in late 2014!!! We shall see I have to say that three different ones all telling me the same thing has got my hopes up a bit ! X x

I've had 3 different psychics tell me I'll conceive in a cycle starting July 2013 and have a boy around late April early May, and conceive a second child a girl in late 2014!!! We shall see I have to say that three different ones all telling me the same thing has got my hopes up a bit ! X x

Wowsers!! Really hope it comes true for you.
Keeping my fingers crossed.
xx

Wow Kerry that's pretty impressive if they come true!!

Well I'm now cd16 and got light cramp. I'm kinda hoping it's ovulation and last nites b'dance will cover us!

Xx

I was thinking about this the other day- I was wondering if any of them had come true! I would like to do one but I know quite a few ladies done it so would like to hear the outcome first and see if it actually is true xx

Hey hon mine was that conception news will come in July with a cycle that starts in June !

Ek that's now! Don't want to think about it as I know I will fix on it! X

BabyDust *****

Hey hon mine was that conception news will come in July with a cycle that starts in June !

Ek that's now! Don't want to think about it as I know I will fix on it! X

BabyDust *****

SNAP!
Fingers crossed hey xx

Mine too was that I'd conceive in June and get the good news in July, fx xx

Mine said conceive in a cycle starting in July and it will be a boy born in April with another boy in 2016!

Must admit made this tww easier because I believed it was not my month, don't know what I will be like in July! Seeing a clairvoyant on July 5th so I'm hoping she will confirm the above!

Oh thinks I'm mad!

Here's hoping

Although I can't remember if any of them ended up correct for anyone else ? X

BabyDust *****

I bought two pregnancy readings from two different psychics who both said I'd conceive a boy from a May cycle. AF showed up for me in June, however I did start spotting in May, who knows if that counts! ;) Clutching at straws lol

The only thing I will say is that take it with a pinch of salt and don't be too disheartened if it doesn't come true. If it does then fab! I know of a few ladies who purchased these readings and were devastated when it was wrong xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back