Provisional Driving license paperwork!?

xSebbiesMumx

Reaction score
So ive decided to apply for mine at the tender age of 27!, my parents are buying me driving lessons for my birthday in June, so ive got a while to sort this out! After scanning through the paperwork i see a part about a passport! Now, i have a passport but its nearly 8 years out of date! :/ it ran out when i was 19!, so i cant write the number if its out of date..right?..Then the documentation it wants, im sending in my birth certificate and my p45, which is said will be fine, as well as a signed picture..Now it says to have someone who knows me personally to sign it and doesn't live at the same address..Here are my options..Which one is best?

Neighbours - Ive known both neighbours to the left and right of me for about 5 and a half years

Boss - Ive known my boss for 3 months, but my work mate ive known about the same time as my neighbours as she always used to serve me for my cigs before i worked there lol!

And those are the only 4 people i know personally!, i would ask the doctor but they make you pay!, so i cant be bothered doing that!..Which out of the two options above would you ask?

Thanks guys :)

If your neighbour is a professional k would ask them. Good luck with driving xx

I think you can ask your doctor, but I think you need to pay. I'm not sure though. I remember hubby having to get something signed by doc either for licence or passport, have a google x

Why don't you try popping in your passport number on the online application and see if you can just order one that way. Your passport number doesn't change once you get given one I think, you can just pay for it by card online too I've had about four provisionals, knicked and lost.. even lost one after my first failed practical test!! If that fails, nurses, teachers and teaching assistants people in jobs like that can sign your photo too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back