Provera help!

nicky1987

Reaction score
Hi girls, just wondering if any of you girls who have taken provera to induce af have had any side effects from it? Would be great to know xx

Read the leaflet Nicky and see if your side effects are listed in there - it might offer a bit of reasurrance?

I hope you're alright xx

I had norethisterone which I believe does the same thing, and I didnt have any side effects, took 12 days after my last tablet to bring on a bleed xxx

Hey Lou, i think im having half the side effects! It makes me feel so tired, headache and nauseous! Also for the first few hours after i take it its making my fly off the handle at the tiniest little thing!! Feel like a mad woman!! x

Hey, I just finished a 5 day provera course yesterday, I don't really get any side effects from it, but because it's raising progesterone levels to induce AF some people get pms type symptoms, do you normally get emotional before AF?
It's the clomid that made me a crazy lady, I was laughing one minute and sobbing the next...be warned hehe.
Hope your side effects have eased xxxx

yeah i hadnt really thought about that, it all matches my lead up to af. poor oh keeps getting his head bitten off!! x

Oh if it's like norethisterone, i remember being a bit sharp with hubby which is so unlike me :whistle:

The worst bit for me was the bleed that followed - urgh, mega period.

hope its not too long after i finish them that i get a bleed!! i just wanna get started on the clomid!!! x

I took provera and it mad me feel weird, i felt some dizzieness and tierdness.. I had spotting 2 weeks after my last tablet then a period 3 days after the spotting

Hey I had 2 cycles of provera but dont remember any side effects. Didnt work for me at sll in the second cycle so I always wondered if the non symptoms were due to this.

Last day of provera today so hopefully it wont be too long befor "af" arrives!! just want to get cracking with the clomid now! xx

Hope she hurries up! She arrived for me on Monday so 6 days after I stopped the provera, it's happened the same both times I've taken it! So if it's the same you'll be popping that clomid next week!! Xxx

I think she arrived 3 days after stopping for me so fingers crossed :good:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back