Proud of myself

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by LD1978, May 20, 2013.

1. LD1978

LD1978 Well-Known Member

Proud of myself tonight ladies as went back to body combat which haven't done since found out I was pregnant!! Took it easy as still feel slightly nervous but glad I went and feel better for it! Am going to try and get back into regular exercise and the instructor even said attack and pump are fine as you can do low impact and lift low weights.

I'm determined not to put on too much as I've ate like a horse due to nausea and jeans don't do up already - eek x

2. .Ruth.

.Ruth. Well-Known Member

Go you!

I only go to my aqua natal once a week but try to do light exercise with my DVD workout.. do feel so much better after it but my get-up-and-go isnt great! ha

Wish I had your stamina :)

3. flisstebbs

flisstebbs Well-Known Member

Bloody impressed with that!! I must admit, i am def a bit more sprightly last week or so, done loads of tower climbing in Italy - the leaning tower of Pisa for one!! I wouldn't have done that a few weeks ago.

I've bought a bigger swimming costume so i can go swimming this week too :)

4. Nat28

Nat28 Well-Known Member

Well done you i love body combat and pump used to do it all the time, i will go back once baby herex

5. LD1978

LD1978 Well-Known Member

Believe me ladies don't be too impressed I only marched and did no jumping so took it very easy.

Italy sounds fab Fliss and bet there was tons of walking involved. We should do our lunch soon x

6. Rebecca89

Rebecca89 Well-Known Member

I've been trying to make myself do some exercise for weeks but still managing to avoid it, thought my holiday in 2 weeks would be a good motivation but nope, still sat on my bum eating! Xxx

7. JJ Mum

JJ Mum Well-Known Member

Well done, ive been trying to get myself back on running machine to do fast walking, used to do loads till op in nov then nothing since!! No wonder ive put on 7 lbs!!!! Im going to start swimming when i can decide what to wear , im between my tankini and my old maternity one at mo! But i hot a swimming membership when preg last time and it was great exersize and being preg made no diff at all!!

So well done you, do you feel like your tiredness has shifted, im still conking out on sofa and someones stole mymojo!!

#7 JJ Mum, May 20, 2013
    Last edited: May 20, 2013
  8. LD1978

LD1978 Well-Known Member

7lbs isn't terrible Jj, don't they say its an average of 5lbs in first tri? Could you maybe squeeze into the tankini for now - am sure it has some stretch. I've not been swimming in years as my gym doesn't have one but should maybe give it a go. Ill see how long I can hack the classes for even if its only twice a week and maybe a gentle gym session.

Funnily enough I haven't felt too tired being pregnant, I've had the odd day here and there but nothing unbearable :) I'm sure you'll feel great soon enough x

#8 LD1978, May 20, 2013
    Last edited: May 20, 2013