Proud Mummy Moment

Violet

Reaction score
On Sunday after his grandparents had gone home Drake decided to start crawling! I left him on his own for a couple of minutes and came back to see him heading off down the room. :shock: Was so surprised as everyone has been saying he won't crawl, he'll go straight to walking as he's been walking with us for months and now standing without holding on for a short time.

It's taken 10 months, but I'm really chuffed :). Got his new carpet down on Monday so that was nice timing. He loves crawling around his room, but omg he's into everything! He's also started cruising the furniture about the same time. I guess this is where I start running around after him a lot and probably start saying No! a lot too.

It's such a lush feeling watching your baby develop.
I was chuffed yesterday as Max is starting to roll onto his side and he has started hitting the hanging toys
from his gym. Xx

Well done Drake, O is still not crawling at 10mths, send him to teach her lol? c

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

Well done drake! This is the time that nipping out of the too can no longer happen.....:) x

Well done Drake, O is still not crawling at 10mths, send him to teach her lol? c

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

Ill send u his play group gf, she's a month younger and she taught him hehe.

And today we've spotted his 3rd tooth breaking the gum :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back