Proud mummy moment!

rheannymac

Reaction score
I had Harry sat up in his cot as I was doing a few things in his room and he leant over grabbed a hold of the bottom of the cot and pulled himself to his feet!!
He done it again afterwards and I managed to get a wee video so ill try upload it, but I'm so proud! He's been trying for ages to get on the move so don't think ill have too long before I'm running after him! He's only just turned 7 months too!! Xxx

Woohoo clever Harry!! :D Can't wait to see the video :) little cutie! Xx

N'aww clever Harry :love:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hehe thanks! He must've tired himself out cos he's totally zonked! :-D I keep watching the video back, I'm so proud! I wanna wake him up and cuddle him! Ill refrain though as I'm sure ill regret it after 5 seconds lol! Xxx

omg he's so cute! well done Harry :yay: xxxx

aww so clever!

Freya tried doing that today but clonked her chin of the bar! ooops. Also she still had her legs crossed. Was just pulling her bum up and wondering why she wasnt getting up! silly poppet.

Awwwwww that's so cute!!! His little chuffed face bless him...his clever and e knows it haha. Well done Harry! Xxx

Tapatalking so I can't see sigs x

Popped in just to watch the video. Well done Harry!! Rheann he is an amazing wee boy, you must be so proud!! :yay: :love: xxx

Aww well done Harry!! X

tapatalking x

Popped in just to watch the video. Well done Harry!! Rheann he is an amazing wee boy, you must be so proud!! :yay: :love: xxx

Aw thanks Claire, it's nice to see you on here again, I've missed you! I keep meaning to text you actually! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back