Proud mummy moment *updated with video*

Em91

Reaction score
Just getting Olivia dressed, gave her a ballon to play with. It rolled away so she got on her knees and CRAWLED after it :D. Only a few of feet but she did it finally!

Its been getting me so down because she was super frustrated not being able to follow her friends around it felt like all day every day she just moaned. She's great at cruising & walking with the push along but we've been desperate for this.
11Months 1 day old but she finally got it!

apologies for the self indulgent thread i know most babies crawled months ago that are Os age.

Awwww clever little lady! You must be proud x

13m and my lo wont crawl and can barely pull hrrsepf up so well done

Great news! Well done! My daughter never even managed to crawl lol, she was a bum shuffler :) x

tapatalkin

Thanks ladies, been trying to get a video of her crawling but she stops as soon as she sees my phone! Monkey! xx

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

Well done Olivia! We were feeling the same weren't we Hun, Harry finally started crawling 2 weeks ago too x

So cute!!! She will pick up speed by the day now!! Watch out!!! X

Oh bless!! That's wonderful to watch :) xx

Even since her few feet this morning she seems to haves led up speed and distance! Time to properly baby proof! Xx

Yay well done Olivia :)

Yeah it doesn't seem to take long for them to start getting some speed up once they start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back