Protecting Our Children...BBC2

Bee7

Reaction score
Don't know why i even watch this. It just angers and upsets me every single week. I think the prize for the most stupid statement tonight should go to the heroin addict who said 'i think it's wrong that people on drugs are classed as bad parents'. Hmmm cos you can really care for a child properly when you're smacked out of your eyeballs. I understand it's an addiction and an illness but i hate it when they try and take the moral highground and think they should be entitled to all the parental rights. Also the mother living with a known, high risk sex offender...just beggars belief!

The most upsetting thing for me is at the end when it nearly always says 'so and so have not got their child back...but are now expecting another one'. How many children do people have to have taken away from them before they'll either change their ways or stop breeding.

Once again, i have so much respect for the social workers who have to deal with this sort of thing day in day out x

Omg! That's all terrible! I'm glad I didn't watch this, I would have been furious, well I am at those things!

The only positive thing about these idiots having babies is that they can be adopted to people that desperately want a child. Pity the courts can't sanction long acting contraception injections!

I watched it last week but it got me so worked up I didn't this week.... I was literally crying my eyes out during last weeks episode.

I can't believe that some people don't realise how precious children are!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back