Prochlorperazine for sickness/nausea

becsybabe

Reaction score
Hi just popping over from tri 1 Iv asked about these in tri 1 but no luck with any replies. Have any of you been prescribed these if so how did you find them? Iv just got these today and hoping they work better than the others Iv had xx

I was prescribed them at 6 weeks. They stopped me being sick but didn't stop the feeling. I took 3 a day until 24 weeks then weaned myself off them, going down to 2 a day for a week then 1 a day for another week then stopping completely at 16 weeks. Didn't get any side effects with them x

Thankyou for getting back to me I'm starting with them today so hoping they stop me feeling sick Iv not had too much actual being sick just the constant feeling sick xx

I've had then since around maybe twelve weeks. They help me a lot, but don't work all the time. I have very little nausea now, but am still sick maybe two or three mornings a week.
I had cyclizine first and while they stopped me being sick, I still felt nauseous around the clock.
Since maybe four weeks now I've also been prescribed Omeprazol as well, to keep acid levels down. It's very helpful and made me less sick.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Thankyou I thought I may have been coming to an end of feeling rubbish until about 15 mins ago when I brought up everything I have eaten today and some. :( xx

Bless you sweetie x x I feel your pain x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back