Problems with dad again!

Hunnie

Reaction score
I've temporarily taken over the conservatory at my house with moving boxes as me and OH should be in our own house together soon. The boxes are also annoying me at the minute but they aren't in the way of anyone because we dont even use the conservatory.

My dad has now demanded that the boxes are to be out of the house before Christmas. He was fine about them till the other night when he just completely went off on one as usual and started ranting about everything and being a general arsehole.

He knows that we will hopefully be completing contracts next week for the house and if not it will be the first week in January, but he is still adamant that the boxes are to all be moved to a storage unit.

So now me and my mum are going to have to spend the weekend moving the boxes because she won't be here from monday until the 24th and he hasn't even offered to help in the slightest. OH has said he will help but because of how awkward my dad makes it and how rude he is to people it will actually be more stressful for me if him and OH are anywhere near each other.

All I can think is not much longer left to go until I don't have to live with him anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Urgh hun I totally sympathise. I'm wondering if your dad is related to my father in law. They sound exactly the same. We've got stuff in the conservatory and have been told to move it for Christmas.....they aren't even going to be here for Christmas (woohoo). Was told I should wait til the Spring to wash the baby stuff....erm he's due in the Spring and I can't guarantee I can do it then.

It won't be long til you get out of there. We stand no chance at the moment unfortunately but once you are in your own place you'll be able to just relax :hug: xxxxxxxxx

I think he just enjoys having something to moan about or someone to shout at!!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back