Problems conceiving after the depo?

I thought this was strange also however have been having period type pain aswell. I suppose it will have to remain a mystery for now x

I take d3 apparently that can help
Theres a site called holyhormones with a depo section and you can write into a woman called leslie woth your questions she answered all mine xxx

I've been trying for 19 months now after being off the depo roughly 2 years it was about 6 months after my last jab was due that I got my period back. I went for advice about 3/4 months ago but was told it was still early days and was given the usual advice which was rather irratating. Might feel like its taking forever but hang in there as it will happen when its ment too and any little thing u can take to help thts good for u is always a gd idea...Goodluck its a long road :)

Hiya Hun I was in the same boat. I had the depo for 3 years. And it was so heart breaking that we wasn't getting pregnant. We had been trying to concieve for 13 months . This April I was advised to complete a detox and after reading so many testimonails so I did....af came whilest I detoxed. I got my bfp that cycle!!! I was over the moon and put it down to the fact that I had cleansed my body. Xx

I went to the doctors as stated in my other thread for some more tests again
As natalie said its a long road I was so scared it wasnt going to happen but at 14 months im still learning this could be a long road

Im just wondering how long it was for naomi from her last shot too her pregnancy now?
Xx

yeh i was told when i went 3/4 months ago it takes a gd 18 months of ttc, which is rather disheartening in itself when at the time u pick the depo option they tell you it could take a year only im pretty sure if women knew it took so long to get pregnant after it they would pick another option x

I went to the doctors as stated in my other thread for some more tests again
As natalie said its a long road I was so scared it wasnt going to happen but at 14 months im still learning this could be a long road

Im just wondering how long it was for naomi from her last shot too her pregnancy now?
Xx

Hiya :)

My last depo shot was march 3rd 2012. First bleed was early autumn and then took Angus castus which helped regulate my cycles. We tried during the autumn and then tried more intensely from December. I used opks etc for a few months. Got pregnant in may 2013 but unfortunately miscarried at 9weeks, but then caught again without having a period in July/August and am now 18weeks and 1day so feeling more confident that all will be ok.
Not sure whether depo had any impact on the mc, but one thing is for sure- I'm never going on the injection again!!
But considering my missed shot was early June, it didn't take me too long to catch really - at least not 18months.
Hope you all manage to catch soon :) xxx

once on depo it takes time for periods to return to normal , i do wish that when they put u on depo they tell u that it takes upto two years to get pregnant afterwards. I took 2 shots and then came off it to use condoms got pregnant a year after , after trying just the once

So since last post I didn't bother using the sticks as thought there is no point also they cost so much. Plus no period came. Anyway decided to try again. I have had negatives then last two days positives can I still be a false reading? I have not had a period yet so don't know where I would be in my cycle. Last injection was July. Could my body be trying to ovulate and not managing it? So confused but far to early to go to docs about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back