Problems conceiving after c section

violet13

Reaction score
I've read up a lot and it does keep appearing that chances of Getting pregnant after a c section can be difficult and can cause infertility problems as well so I'm now wondering if I'm going
To be in the same boat when I was ttc first time around. Also I wasn't told there was a risk of that when I asked. Xxx

I havent heard of this either, but hope not for you

Sorry that wasnt much help:whistle:

I've never heard of it either but I've had 3 sections and my last 2 I fell pregnant the first time xx

Where are you finding your information violet? I've never of that but would be interested to read. How can it cause problems?

I've never heard of anyone I know having any trouble conceiving after a c-sec

Ive read 8 articles from Drs and gynos that say they can't find the actual reason but it's becoming more and more common in women who have had a c section with their first. Honestly it took us 3 years first time I would
Prefer it didn't take that long again xxx

I've never heard of this and I've worked in maternal care. Try not to read too much into these things, especially as there's no substantiated reason! I won't patronise you about how long it may be, I know how heartbreaking it is. I really hope it doesn't take you as long xx

I've never heard of this. Perhaps it's becoming more common because c-sections are quite common ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back