problem with number twos (Sorry)

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Tara & Liam, Sep 5, 2005.

1. Tara & Liam

Tara & Liam Well-Known Member

Hi

Hope everyone is fine.

Can anyone help. This is my third pregnancy and i have had two previous c sections. But on this pregnancy i am getting a lot of pain around my c section scar when i go to the toilet. i never had this whilst i was pregnant with my second child. My midwife wants me to check in with the day unit (i work in the hospital) but i am a bit nervous of what to expect. Can anyone help.

x

2. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

The only prob I've had with no2s is afterwards when I get a really bad stitchy pain where my bowel probably is - not really sure why but thought it was probably normal.

Perhaps you have a build up of scar tissue attached to your bowel from your C Sections?

3. Tara & Liam

Tara & Liam Well-Known Member

Hi

thanks for the response. Do you think that i will be given a scan then today.

x

4. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

I really don't know.

I have scar tissue attached to my bowel from a previous operation (not C Section), they only found that out when doing a laparoscopy (sp) as far as I am aware it didn't show on the scans I'd had before. They could operate to remove it, but it could make things worse and I don't really have any problems with it.