Problem with Bowel?

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
I don't know whats wrong! Last week i thought I was going to get Mr p I had ALL the common signs, moodiness, bloated tummy, dulling back ache needing the loo more frequently etc, then dot on 8 weeks I got a brown discharge and though it was here that was very faint and barely last for a few days and now its fine...

However I keep having horrible back aches and gripey pains and needing the loo for number 2's its been like this for the past few days and waking up to horrible back aches... Did anyone experience this after c sect???

I have been feeling exactly the same! I keep thinking my period is due but it doesn't seem to arrive although I'm still bleeding from the birth so could be either of those! I find I've got a constant backache where the spinal was put in and I also keep getting a stiff neck. It still hurts to poo (sorry if tmi!), not sure if thats normal. Having a C Section is certainly no walk in the park!
Hope things improve for you soon hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just wondering, is your belly still numb from the anestetic? (sp?) I still don't have a lot of feeling in mine. Sorry hun, kind of took over your thread! :oops: :oops:

not at all, yeah a bit numb still yes they said it would take a while to return but tbh i don't really notice... Last night was HORRENDOUS I had AWFUL tummy cramps and now im wondering if they damaged my bowel, it stopped suddenly though was very weird but kept me awake and Hayden was fast asleep! Bloody typical!

For about the first four weeks after the birth I had bowel cramps when doing a number two :oops: I had to sort of stop myself midway through as it was so painful. Actually thinking about it this happened with weeing too :think:

It has got better though and no period signs for me but that could be because I'm breastfeeding so they might not start for awhile.

I do have numbness but only really close to my scar, it's weird and I quite like touching it because it feels odd :oops:

I have the oddest pain in my tailbone though, I am in agony going from sitting down to standing up. I've looked it up on the internet and found that it may be coccydynia, apparently it is quite common after a c section because of the way the baby is pulled out through the abdomen.

... Yes, the same, its so painfull it makes me vomit. So there I am arse over the bog, head in the bath... Im hot shit girls!! :wall: the Dr dont know if its Crones or if its C section related...

I also have a numb scar, feels funny... I dont know if the feeling will ever come back fully, and tbh I dont really care, I dont notice it etc.

CoreysMummy said:
... Yes, the same, its so painfull it makes me vomit. So there I am arse over the bog, head in the bath... Im hot sh*t girls!! :wall: the Dr dont know if its Crones or if its C section related...
Oh no... I felt a bit sick during the other night too, also felt like i was going to pass out!!!!
Shit will it always be like this???? i dont think i can cope if so!! :shock:

Do you still have it now even after 6mths??????

I replied to your pm hun :hug:

But yes, its like that now, and I was never sick before having DS. Although I have had (what myself and the Dr assume is) IBS for many years, I have been tested for other things now.

I hope things dont get any worse for you hun, when I get my results back I will post up, see if anything bowel related was picked up.

Whoever said having a section was easy needs to read this thread! :hug: :hug: :hug: I still have odd things happen which I can only put down to the section. Nice to know I'm not the only one, though wish it wasn't that way!

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back