proberbly a stupid question but...

katie05

Reaction score
are you unlikely to be pregnant if you dont have any symptoms like tingling boobs, sickness, peeing frequently before your 1st period is due? :think: (hence just as youve concieved) its just that alot of people say they have this and i honestly cant remember if i felt anything or not those 2 weeks before i found out i was pregnant with my 1st.

Therefore, i always think it cant be my month if i dont have this. Anyone out there had no symptoms and had a bfp?

I had no symptoms what so ever, felt a little tried but nothing else.....
I had a BFP without even realising i could be, took the test for piece of mind and never thought it would say i was Pregnant...Unforthally i MC the other week.....

Everyone is diffenet and ive spoke to others that have had no symptoms what so ever and gone on to have happy healthy babies :wink:

everyone is different, some people have symptoms right from the start of pregnancy and some dont

i think also unless you are ttc alot of symptoms would go un noticed

Hi,

I'm sure there are lots of people who don't have any symptoms and get a BFP.

It's just that for us in this room, we're mostly very sensitive to our bodies as we're consciously TTC and so pick up on any changes and interpret them as symptoms of pregnancy when maybe they're not :)

When I got pregnant with my first I can't recall symptom spotting. About 2 days before my AF was due my nipples were very sensitive and painful which stood out as not being normal for me. Other than that I felt like my AF was on it's way.

Lots of people I'm sure don't have any symptoms.

Thanks for your replies. Made me feel better about this month :)
Sorry to hear about your miscarriage charlieone...extra babydust for you.x

katie05 said:
Thanks for your replies. Made me feel better about this month :)
Sorry to hear about your miscarriage charlieone...extra babydust for you.x

Aww Thank you Sweatheart, Keep a hold of that Baby Dust For next year for, not TTC till then, :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back