Probably crazy.. Help please!

Slb24

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I'm in limbo at the minute so not really sure where the best place to post is.

I will start by saying that I am pregnant (4 1/2 weeks) but Ive been bleeding so I don't think this pregnancy is viable. I had a MC in October and a chemical in December.

Anyway.. Yesterday I noticed my underwear was uncomfy. Later in the day I noticed a swelling/lump between my hair line and c-section scar. It's central to my stomach and about 3 inches across. It feels sort of curved.
The only way I can explain it is if you imagine having a slightly inflated balloon up there and you can just feel the top of the balloon above your hairline! Hahaha (my explanations are crap I know!) it's quite firm.

I've been wondering what it is. I know I am probably crazy but could it be my uterus this early? And if not does anyone know what it could be? It's definitely not there usually. I would have noticed it.

Thanks. It's driving me insane trying to work out what it could be! Xx

It won't be your uterus. Hernia maybe?

Can you get them that low down? I will give it a few days and see what happens. And maybe speak to my doctor next week. Thanks for replying. Xx

Could be a hernia - you can get them anywhere lol, saying that, my 12 week scan woman was really really shocked at how high my uterus was for 12 weeks and said sometimes after previous pregnancies they never go back down - she said mine was like really high she was scanning up towards my belly button (not quite reached the belly button but a lot higher than she expected clearly)! so it could be your uterus if it's high like mine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back