Private scans

Rebecca89

Reaction score
I have my first non NHS scan tonight at baby bond and just wondered if I needed to take my pregnancy notes with me?

also, does anyone have any recomendations for any good travel insurance for pregnant ladies? I go to gran canaria a week on saturday and hoping to sort my insurance in the next couple of days! xxx

Hiya for the private scan you need to take your green notes that's all :) Iam Not sure with the insurance question though but I had scan at 16 week to find out the sex loved it and then again at 27 weeks there amazing hope you enjoy :)

No you won't need your notes, I've had 3 private scans so far & I didn't need them. In terms of travel insurance, most policies cover pregnancy as standard up to about 28 weeks - just check the policy t&c's. if you have cover with you bank account worth just calling them to check cover x

Thanks I think I will take them just to be on the safe side! I cant wait, its a gender scan and im so excited :D xxx

You don't need to take your green notes for a private scan. I didn't go to Baby Bond but the one I went to specifically said that you didn't need them. Might be different for different ones though I suppose . Hope it goes / has gone well xx

I had my private scan with a company called before the stork and took my notes but didn't need them x

all went perfect, little boy :) didnt need my notes though! xxx

But take them on holiday with you just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back