Princess is with pea

Aww, thanks. Went home on holiday for a week, then arrived back at work to find a week's worth of stuff to catch up on...don't get me started...got my own back by finally telling them I was pregnant and am now just visualising maternity leave everytime someone winds me up!
Seriously, am so so pleased for you. Hope you aren't panicing that the same thing is going to happen again, although I completely understand if you are.

In the back of my mind I am a little. However, I'm in a far better place now than I was with the last pregnancy, for obvious reasons.
Although I'm not as sick this time, the other symptoms are stronger and my digi tests have gone up so fast. from 1-2 weeks to 3+weeks within six days :shock:
But i know what is meant to be will be. I've looked after myself the best I can with this pregnancy and this baby has the best possible chance. I've got an early scan next week so hopefully that'll provide some re-assurance.
How did you work take it? Are you not showing yet? x

huge huge huge congratulations. wooo hooo. xxxx

I'm showing a bit but only in certain clothes (and randomly more in the evening). I used to be 2 and a half stone heavier and lost lots of weight (by going to a dietician) so I think people just thought I was getting fat again, plus it was winter so I was pretty covered up! I don't have much of a bump though which makes me worry, but not much I can do about it I suppose.
On the face of it work took it ok but lots of people started asking me 'but when' and 'who will replace you' as it that was my decision! The majority of questions were purely selfish and about how it was going to affect them. The majority of people I work with aren't worth worrying about though, but I won't go into that too much or it could be a long and painful rant!
I'm glad you're in a more positive frame of mind now, I'll be following your early scan and have everything crossed for you.
Take care xx

I've only just seen this!
Oh, I am SO PLEASED for you!

CONGRATULATIONS JAYNE!

Grow Pea, Grow!

I haven't been on here for agggggeeeeesss but something told me to come and check here....

Wooooohooooo!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back