Primary school starters September 2019

Niknaknoo

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I know this part of the forum can be a bit quiet but thought it might be nice for us mums who have kids starting school in September to have a place to chat.

My ds was 4 in March and more than ready to start school. We got into our 2nd choice school, which im more than happy with, just horribly upset that all his little gang got into first choice and he’s going to be going to a new school on his own :(. The rational part of my brain knows he’ll be perfectly fine and have a new best friend by the end of day 1, but doesn’t stop me being sad.

Hi. This will be a great thread!

My DD starts in September too. We was lucky enough to get our first choice.

So excited. I’ve already started buying her unirform. Haha. Everyone’s said to me “bit early isn’t it” but I’ve made sure I’ve checked the sizing on her and so it’s all slightly big for her now but not too big that it’ll still be massive on her come September lol xx

Welcome!
I’m Nikki.
We’ve not bought any uniform yet, we’re 3rd on the waiting list for our first choice school so waiting to see what happens after the acceptance deadline.
Went to see our new Childminders today, they’re lovely, signed up on the spot. They cover both schools too so if we do manage to get the other one we won’t need to change.

Is your dd ready for school? I can’t believe the day is nearly here!!

Hi All, my little boy starts school this September, he has his nursery graduation, it was so cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back