previous miscarriage fears

pembsbexy

Reaction score
Hello my duckies!
I miscarried at 7 weeks two years ago. My life is very different now and I am in a much happier place! I'm just over 5 weeks pregnant and feel different to the last pregnancy - more sick, BBS are VERY sore and no spotting at an early stage. Is this a good sign?? Last time I had none of this and lost the baby (or little kidney bean as it looked like) at 7 weeks. I'm so worried I'll have to go through that again. Are these symptoms a good sign??

Thanks for reading this!
Bex. xx.

Hi Bex

Sorry to hear of your past lost - its lovely to hear that you are pg again.

Im just over 6 weeks pregnant and your symptons are the reason I did a pregnancy test! - my boobs are sore too! and apparantly cramping is a very good sign that the baby/sac is implanting itself well - so 'yes' a good sign!!!

With regards to the spotting - I cant work out from your post if you mean you did have spotting last time or you have it this time. Apparantly, if its a brown colour its 'old blood' I have been having the same thing and had to have a scan this wedensday gone. Unfortunately as its so early they couldnt hear the heartbeat but reassured me that everything was in the right place and try not to worry - Ive heard different things regarding this subject - some people/web sites say its ok and normal, others say its not and get it checked out. I have to wait 3 weeks now to check everything is ok.

But dont worry you sound fine to me and this is a great forum you get loads of support and its great to chat to other people who are at the same stage as you, and others who are further down the line who can sometimes reassure us!!!!

Keep us posted

L x

All sounds good to me honey.......

Just the fact that you seem happy and possitive and that it seems 'right' for you this time is a good sign.

Keep us posted.....and welcome to the march club!!

Much love

Hi Bex,

I wouldn't worry too much about the spotting.. as Lisa says there are mixed reports but my Doc says as long as there are no bad cramps at same time as Fresh blood spotting it is OK..
I have even heard of women bleeding all the way through healthy pregnancies!!

Sorry to hear about your m/c.. how did you know then that you had lost the baby? Was it due to bleeding and cramps or did become apparent at the scan?

If you feel different this time then I am sure it is... we have to try to stay positive!! I have had 2 early m/c in past and it freaks me out that every time I go to the loo I expect to see blood... I am very anxious too.

Stay strong and stay positive :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back