Pressure :(

katieelisexo

Reaction score
Since last night, I've been getting pressure really low in my vayjay area and it feels like I constantly need to wee when I'm standing/walking anywhere??

My last midwife appointment bubby wasn't engaged but he was head down, could this mean he's engaging? It's totally uncomfortable and having to keep dashing to the loo when I don't actually need it :(

thanks in advance xxx

My babies not engaged but I get this feeling all the time. I've been told the head is still quite loose around the pelvis. x

I wonder what it is then?? I've got my 36 week appointment next week at 35+4 so I'm hoping she can tell me what's going on!

It's such a weird feeling. Sometimes it feels like he's 'tickling' my cervix! :shock:

xxx

I've been feeling like this for past few weeks, but since yesterday its gotten so much worse. Feels like she is trying to scratch her way out - is that how u feel? - MW says she is pressing on a nerve, but to me it feels like shes scratching my privates and it stops me in my tracks, its actually really painful.

I've been feeling like this for past few weeks, but since yesterday its gotten so much worse. Feels like she is trying to scratch her way out - is that how u feel? - MW says she is pressing on a nerve, but to me it feels like shes scratching my privates and it stops me in my tracks, its actually really painful.

Yes!! Like they're getting their teeny little nails and dragging them across the cervix!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one, but it certainly doesn't feel like a nerve pain?? Just like a weird tickling!!

xx

Yes!! Like they're getting their teeny little nails and dragging them across the cervix!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one, but it certainly doesn't feel like a nerve pain?? Just like a weird tickling!!

xx

Yep! - Defo doesnt feel like a nerve. Mum reckons she got the same scratching sensation when they broke her waters, so maybe it's got something to do with that? - I dunno, but such a strange feeling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back