Pressure at 33 weeks 4

Roxpan

Reaction score
So I should know seen as my 5th but how many had the following and how did you relieve it.

Fri I had very loose stools every half hour all day followed by loads of BH since then I've had load of pressure down below and in my bim, not really any crampinh or anything jusy the odd feeling like period pain occasionally sometimes feeling like I need the loo but I don't but I don't feel constipated either. Very very rewtless but don't want to go out either.

Didn't have this with any if my others so what's the best way to cope with it all as still got ages to go feeling this way

The diarrhoea isn’t normal imo so maybe you have a tummy bug?? If you’re not sick the pressure can be normal. I had it from about 32 weeks. It’s vavy engaging. No advice about how to relieve it other than rest up. If I walked for more than half an hour the pressure and BH would turn into very strong contraction like cramps.

Yeah no sickness, didn't even feel sick, and all the toileting stopped by the evening. Can not get comfortable, lying down and so fidgety, just tossing and turning everywhere but yeah like you if I start moving about I get awful Braxton hicks

Yep. It’s just baby moving down/your uterus getting heavy. Unfortunately there’s not much you can do about it except for giving birth lol

I find depending on baby's position a get constipated or diarrhoea or just a generally bad tummy and I get loads of low down pressure and cervical pain which I find is eased when I go on all fours xx

I find depending on baby's position a get constipated or diarrhoea or just a generally bad tummy and I get loads of low down pressure and cervical pain which I find is eased when I go on all fours xx
Exactly the same. I get bad tummy quite often, and lots of pressure, I find it's the way she lies most the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back