Present ideas for my 1 year old???

Starlight1986

Reaction score
Arrggggghhhhh im struggling!

Birthday is in 2 weeks and I have no idea what to get her. Not going mad as we are having a big party for her and xmas is just by, she has a sister 20 months older than her so a lot of lexis toys she can play with that's why Im struggling with what to get her.

We have told the grandparents to give money and we will buy clothes and asked for no presents at her party.

One thing I will pick up is a baby walker to help with her walking.

Any help appreciated :)

Does she have a play kitchen? There's some lovely ones about x

What about saving the money for some garden play equipment ready for the summer, eg toddler swing or little house or something?

I think I'm going to get a kitchen for my daughter for her first birthday, and maybe a little table and chairs

My LO is 1 in 2 weeks and we've brought him a trike.

My lg has that train and loves it!!

What about saving the money for some garden play equipment ready for the summer, eg toddler swing or little house or something?

My other daughter is 3 in april so we were going to get a sand pit for her birthday...we already have a wee play house x

My LO is 1 in 2 weeks and we've brought him a trike.

She can really walk yet so just feel she would use it much atall. Plus we have a trike with a handle that's barely used from our other daughter, they are close in age x

Some toys (from others) that have gone down well for a first birthday -

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LeapFrog-19241-AlphaPup/dp/B00GTCKOCM
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fisher-Price-BHC29-Puppys-Smart-Train/dp/B00KQKLB9I/

He was also given a wooden police car & a relative hand-made him a wooden lorry and he loves pushing those around.

My boy loved the mini Henry the Hoover at the playgroup I used to take him to, so got him one of those, too! There's supposed to be for older children, however.

Thanks Tinselcat, going to order these x

Thanks guys....finding it difficult as I don't was to get stuff for the sake of it but I kinda think I have most of the "main" things because of my first daughter and they are so close in age.

I suppose at 1 she wont know the "amount" of stuff she gets so wont make too much of a difference but I can see it getting way harder as they get a little older x

What about a pop up tent and tunnel

Is it worth taking her to a playgroup or centre with lots of toys and seeing if there's anything in particular she's interested in?

I got my boy a pop-up tunnel and ball pit and he is completely disinterested in the ball pit and has only crawled through the tunnel a few times. More disappointing for me than for him! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back