Preseed vs conceive plus

MoominGirl

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone had any experience of either? A bit of Googling and both seem to be getting similar feedback. Of course it's nice to hear positive stories but I'm planning to try with an open mind. I've always tended to be a bit on the dry side so lube is quite important for us but I now know that all the usual ones aren't exactly sperm friendly. Any thoughts much appreciated.

We tried Concieve plus for a few months and it didn't work for us. :(
OH didn't really like using it, he always said he didn't like the way it smelt.
I didn't think it smelt bad... men lol.

I ordered Preseed a couple of days ago for us to try. So hopefully there will be no complaints from OH and it will help this time? We'll see. Up for trying anything at this point. I think either is worth a go.

Preseed is quite good. A little goes a long way!! Lol. We didn't really use the 'applicator' to insert any, used it more like a normal lube. But I prefer to keep ttc sex as normal and fun as possible! Have fun! :p Good luck xxx

Thanks both. I'm hoping there will be no complaints from OH haha. As we use often lube I'm hoping we won't notice a difference and will just feel happier knowing we haven't killed them off before they've even had a chance! Was planning to try one for a few months then switching if needed. Good luck to you both.

Thanks! Bfp for me a few days ago so preseed could have helped! Good luck Xx

We use Preseed and love it. You only need a little at a time :)
We started using it last cycle, and will be using it this cycle as well :)

Hi MoominGirl,
Was just reading your thread on lubricants. I have a brand new (obviously unopened!) tube of Preseed, which I didn't get around to using before my BFP! I'd be happy to sell it on to you if you're interested, obviously cheaper than I paid for it on Amazon.

Last edited:
Thanks moomin! Give it a go - what have you got to lose! Certainly makes things more fun anyway :p Good luck xx

Thanks for the offer DocL but I've already got my own. How did we cope before Amazon Prime haha.

MrsDuckie - I'm trying to keep an open mind Can't hurt to try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back