Premature Births

sorry hun dont know anything about this subject at all but i hope all goes well for your friend and her little bean hangs in there as long as possible xxxxxx

hi hun my friend who is preg at the moment is 26weeks with her 4th child her first baby was born at 26weeks that was 16 years ago and unfortanutly she died 6weeks after birth. her 2nd child was born at 30weeks and he is fine so her pregnancys after that she has a sticth its always worked for her she goes to get it taken out when she gets to 38weeks and with her 3 children she had a stitch with all of them were born the night the sticth came out. so its worked for her..

Tnx for your reply! Becky will be relieved to hear this! We are all keeping our fingers and toes crossed for her and her baby! Hopefully she will have her internet sorted and she will be able to join the forum and keep us all updated on how she is getting on!

Tnx again

kelly

Hello

I have a shortened cervix following laser treatment and have just had my first child. As she was my first the doctors decided to scan me weekly rather than give me a cervical stitch and Zara came out perfectly healthy at 33 weeks. However, I was told that the stitch was done early enough it had a brilliant chance of working and a colleague of mine has had 2 children close to full term having had a stitch.

Good luck to your friend
Louise

Thankyou so much for your reply! I have had a few replies with good news like yours and have passed them onto my friend!

Tnx again

Kelly

hi my friend i mentioned further up the post has gone into labour. the baby turned breach and its foot went through the stitch? sumut like that any way she is 29weeks the docs scanned her yesterday and said her cervix opened 2cm they gave her steriods to strenthen babys lungs she text me this mornin to say contractions started :(

her first baby died born at 26wks

hope she is ok x

awww i hope everything works out ok for her my sis was born at 28 weeks and she is fine so there is hope and she didnt have the sterroids so hopefully baby will be ok

I really hope everything goes ok for your friend dionne! My friends baby bethany was born at 23 weeks and she is fine! Its amazing what they can do to help prem babies now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back