Pregnant?

Snidy

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage about a month and a half ago and I bled for 30 days...stopped for a day and then the next day started my period. Me and my boyfriend made love the day I stopped and almost every day after that, well it's only been about a week and a half since my period ended, that meaning the first time we had sex again was almost a week and a half ago. Well I ovulated about 4 days ago and my breasts are feeling fuller and sensitive still about like when I first became pregnant. I've also been pretty fatigued and had very very slight cranking and some minor lower back pain today. I'm also kind of emotional and had 5 pimples come up suddenly...the first time I got pregnant I had symptoms very early also. Does it sound like I could be pregnant?

Last edited:
It's due in 10 days..so it is very early. It just feels odd to have these symptoms but I'm probably just overthinking it

Very sorry for your loss & I'll look forward to seeing your bfp soon. Try not to think about it too much & keep active in the bedroom. Wishing you lots of luck 🍀🍀🍀

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back