Pregnant?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Snidy, May 10, 2016.

1. Snidy

Snidy Well-Known Member

I had a miscarriage about a month and a half ago and I bled for 30 days...stopped for a day and then the next day started my period. Me and my boyfriend made love the day I stopped and almost every day after that, well it's only been about a week and a half since my period ended, that meaning the first time we had sex again was almost a week and a half ago. Well I ovulated about 4 days ago and my breasts are feeling fuller and sensitive still about like when I first became pregnant. I've also been pretty fatigued and had very very slight cranking and some minor lower back pain today. I'm also kind of emotional and had 5 pimples come up suddenly...the first time I got pregnant I had symptoms very early also. Does it sound like I could be pregnant?

#1 Snidy, May 10, 2016
    Last edited: May 10, 2016
  2. louise2610

louise2610 Well-Known Member

I think it's too soon to tell. When is your period due? X

3. Snidy

Snidy Well-Known Member

It's due in 10 days..so it is very early. It just feels odd to have these symptoms but I'm probably just overthinking it

4. louise2610

louise2610 Well-Known Member

Very sorry for your loss & I'll look forward to seeing your bfp soon. Try not to think about it too much & keep active in the bedroom. Wishing you lots of luck 🍀🍀🍀