Pregnant?

Rachel

Reaction score
Hey, well 6 weeks ago i had sex and i was due on the middle of last week but have had nothing. My periods never used to be regular but tey have settled down now. anyway i was due on the middle of last week but it didnt come so i done a test and it come out negative :( but i have had headaches, sore boobs and i have been abit moody :shock: so i was just wondering if i could be pregnant or weather im going 2 come on? thx and good luck to you all :D

Rachel,

Don't panic or get sad just yet. Wait a few more days and do another HPT with your first wee in the morning.

Two days ago I did one, and no, it was negative.

Today I did one, and YAY it was positive!!!

I think we conceived on my birthday, so happy birthday me huh? I think it'll happen for you, maybe even if it's not this time it'll be next?

Casa

**throws a big bag of baby dust at Rachel for good bubby luck**

thank you :D and congratulations on your bfp :D :D yes that is a lovely birthday present lol i will test at the end of the week if i have not come on by then. Hope you pregnancy goes well :)

Hi Rachael, I'm in the same boat as you really. I'm on day 36 now and have done three tests which were all negative but as I haven't had a cycle longer than about 23 days I suspect I may be pregnant. I'm gonna wait until Saturday morning and test again.
Good luck and loads of babydust
x

Hi Sal,
Im going to test on sunday morning if i still have not come on by then. If that test comes out negative i think Il make an appointment with my doctor just to see whats going on. Good luck to you and hopefully you will get your bfp :)

Hi Sal & Rachel
New to message board.
I was due period yesterday & did test negative result.
I usually get sore boobs before period & dont this time.
I dont feel like period coming.
Maybe I might take your advice & test in another few days.
Good luck
Lorrie

Hi Lorrie, I did four tests and didn't get bfp until today which is day 39. Maybe wait a few more days and buy some super sensitive tests.
Babydust to you
x

Thanks Sal

Bad news think Im gonna get period tonite but thanks for baby dust.
:wink: Maybe next mth. I keep u posted x

hi Sal and Lorrie, I did another test today and bfn :( :( still no period though :? congrats on your bfp sal :D and Lorrie good luck, hopefully you will get your bfp next month :D
Rachel xx

Thanks Rachael, the shock is disappearing now and pure excitement is coming through!
x

Hi Sal, Just realised I overlooked your bfp congratulations to you.That's brilliant. New to all these abbrevs. Excuse my ignorance but could you give me low down on some of them. I know af is period but what does af mean & bf anything (big fat?).You'd know I was new to these message boards.
Humour me.
Congrats again :p
Rachel maybe you & I have something to look forward to next mth :)
Lorrie

Hello and welcome Lorrie...go to the message board index and there is a forum that tells all of the abbreviations. I had the same problems understanding them when I first joined. Good luck in TTC.

BABY DUST STORM!!!!!!

Lorrie said:
Rachel maybe you & I have something to look forward to next mth :)
Lorrie

Hi, yep hopefully we will both get our bfp next month :) Im confused as to why i have still no come on though :? think i might make an appointment with my doctor sometime this week.
Rachel

Hi Rachel
Might be no harm. Doc will put your mind at rest one way or other.
Your head must be wrecked wonderin am i/aren't i :? :|
Let me know how you get on.
Lorrie x

hi Lorrie, no needfor me to go to the doctors now as i have come on today :( hopefully it will happen for us both next month :D
Rachel

Hi Rachel
Glad you ok. Fingers crossed for next mth x :wink: Lorrie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back