Pregnant with baby number 3 just 3 months after giving birth!!!

ClaireONeill

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I just had a baby boy in feb and have just found out I'm 3 months pregnant again!! I Also have a 3 year old!!

Husband and I are happy to be having another little one but I am extremely worried if my body will be able to cope so soon after giving birth!

Has anyone had babies very close together?

Any input would be appreciated!

Thanks xx

Oh my goodness! I can't offer any personal experience I'm afraid, but what I will say is that the body is designed to do this, so as long as you keep yourself fit and healthy, I'm sure it will be fine :) Just don't expect to be getting a good nights sleep for the next few years!

Massive congrats by the way!

Hi
Firstly congratulations! That's amazing news!
I'm pregnant with my first so have no experience of two so close together but I'm a firm believer that your body wouldn't of been able to of got pregnant in the first place if it wasn't up to it. Lots of women have them really close together - my friends sister is 4 months pregnant with her second and their first was born in January! And she's doing fine apart from being ultra tired! It'll be lovely for your children to be so close in age!
Here's to a happy & healthy pregnancy! And congrats again! X

Congratulations! I am up the duff with my first at the moment, but my brother and youngest sister are only 11 months apart. She said that after pushing out my 10lb brother, she had internal stitches but it can't of been that painful as she was pregnant again 2 months later!

As far as I am aware, my Mum never had any issues at all, other than having 4 kids under the age of 5 at the end of it all! She had to bottle feed my wee sister as she couldn't produce fast enough, but my brother was a wee bruiser baby!!

Talking about them like they are still toddlers! My brother is about to turn 30 and youngest sister 29!!

hey massive congratulations hun. im sure u will be absolutely fine. i was pregnant again when my son was just under 3 months old but had a miscarriage sadly. we will be actively trying in december when jack is 9 months old then so hopefully my 2 will be very close together. good luck with everything xxx

Hun you'll be fine. My first two are 13 months apart so not quite so close. I struggled with SPD and sciatica which I think was from carrying my first. But apart from those discomforts I'd say my body did a bloody awesome job lol!!! And I BF them both. It was hard work but worth it xxx

Thank you all so much ladies! I think I'll calm down when I see the first scan and hopefully all will be well.

You have all made me feel a lot better! Xx

congrats! how lovely!

I worked with a lady whose children were exactly 9 months apart in age! no quite sure how she managed it as I don;t think the 2nd one was early, not by much if she was! lol

wow congrats thats soon but you will be fine! :) xx

Congratulations! A colleague of mine has two children less than 12 months apart in age and she's got on absolutely fine.

Congratulations!
I have no personal experience, but my friend ended up pregnant with identical twins just 5 weeks after she had her first baby and everything was fine with her and the babies.
Obviously everyone is different, but it's another positive story to add to the list ;)
Good luck :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back