Pregnant or sick?

wildasthewind

Reaction score
background info: I take birth control pills but not always at the same time everyday & sometimes start my pack late, making the placebo week longer than 7 days (just found out this was bad...). Anyway, I had a period at some time in November though I can't remember which days. I then took birth control consecutively to delay getting my period in December. I had sex a few times a week throughout November & December. I stopped taking my pills & let myself bleed around Jan 10 for a few days (brown blood).

ANYWAY, the reason I am worried about being pregnant...

On January 15 (one week ago) I started to feel very tired and sick to my stomach. I threw up a few times that evening and then felt fine. I never had a fever or cold symptoms or anything else, it was all about the stomach. The next day I was fine but didn't eat much. The next day my stomach was gurgling and I didn't eat much the next few days. I have been having a gurgling stomach that comes and goes. Diarrhea that comes and goes. I feel like I am constipated but when I do go to the bathroom, I have diarrhea. Stomach ache that comes and goes. I also get "waves of nausea" that feel very dull and achy if that makes any sense... but seems less after I eat, when I can eat... I have a decreased appetite and have been eating way less than I usually do. And I have some sore muscles when I haven't done any activity to cause them to feel sore.

Thoughts???

Last edited:
I guess it's possible although to me it sounds quite a lot like IBS!! Have you tested?

No, I haven't tested. I am afraid to test!
Now I have a sore right nipple... only on one side. All my other symptoms seem to be gone right now.

I would defo do a test, to rule it out if nothing else xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back