Pregnant or Period???

ali06

Reaction score
Hi,

My husband and I are trying for baby no. 2.

We had sex all of last weekend, literally a day after ovulation. My period should be due anytime now. I have spent all weekend, on and off, with some light cramps, bowel movements, sore breasts, and had a thumping sore head yesterday. Usually as soon as the symptoms appear, so does the period. But still nothing, it more actually feels like discharge rather than a period now, like I'm ovulating again.
The only added symptoms, that I never get is, slight nausea now and again and I'm peeing like a race horse, and also my vagina feels tight.

Stupidly took a test tonight (silly I know) and it was negative. Obviously I know it's only been like 8 days since intercourse so it's too soon, but trying to work out if I could actually be pregnant, or if I will actually end up gutted when my period decides to appear. Any advice? Xx

Hey, I'm no expert myself because I'm only on my 1st month TTC baby no.1! But could your symptoms be implantation? Good luck!

Well here's hoping. I definitely never had the tight feeling vagina with periods before. Our first child was a bit of a surprised so never done the planning part before and it's driving me mad haha! Too much assuming for too long!
Good luck to you too. Xxx

Well hopefully they're good signs for you! Fingers crossed! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back