Pregnant or just late??

Mattock

Reaction score
Totally new to this site so apologies for my inability to use acronyms. I have a regular 27 / 28 day cycle - last period was the 1st May and I had unprotected sex on Friday 17th and Sat 18th - I think this falls after when I ovulated (I've not monitored this tho)?? On the Sunday 19th through til the Wednesday 22nd, my nipples were sooooo sore, I had lots of white sticky discharge and I started getting heartburn (I never ever get heartburn!). The heartburns continued on and off (although not so noticeable the last few days). I was expecting my period yesterday (Wednesday 29th) but so far no sign other than more discharge - lighter than before tho. I've been having abdominal cramps for the past 3 days as if I were getting my period but nothing. I did a test yesterday evening and another one mid morning today - both negative. Could I be pregnant or more likely I'm just late for some reason this month??? When should I test again? Any advice / comments would be really helpful!!

Last edited:
Hi and welcome,

I would probably advise to test again in a couple of days with FMU (first morning urine) if you haven't already use the fertility friend tracker to track all of your symptoms it comes in very handy.

FX for you.

:wave:

Xx

I used Clear Blue Digital yesterday and First Response today...

As above, try with your first wee of the morning as its strongest. I'd have thought that any brand would be accurate at this stage in your cycle x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back