Pregnant or af on her way!

Lucykiss22

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I am 5 days late today! This is exciting for me as its the first time i have been late for years! usually a very regular 28 days! And for the last 1-2 weeks I have been having tummy cramps as if af is on her way! The cramps are light the way I can explain it is when I'm on my period the pain would wake me up in the night with these cramps I can sleep right through them so they are only very light. But still there so what is it? I know you can't give me an answer but I would love your opinions and experiences :) I have just bought a hpt but I'm going to wait until tomorrow morning now and see what happens :) thanks :) xx

With every single pregnancy I've had I've had AF cramps like mine was on its way too. I even had cramps until I was about 7-8 weeks like AF. I guess it could be either good luck for tomorrow let us know your result x

Thank you for the reply! It's just tormenting me feeling like af is coming I have literally thought every day for the last 2 weeks I'm going to come on any second! Lol I will post on here after the test tomorrow. Fingers crossed :D xx

Hey bfn this morning :( still having the pains and still no sign of af on day 6 after she was due. Do I have reason to still be positive hmmmmm I don't know :( I hope so though. How long should I leave a late af before I see a doctor? Xx

I'm in the same boat - late, not sign of af and neg tests - so frustrating!!!

I can very much relate, I'm just over 2 weeks late for AF and usually have a very regular 28-30 day cycle and have had 2 BFNs. I am trying to relax and let nature takes its course but bloody hell, it is tormenting me. I have also been having mild cramps, nothing compared to the period pains I get every month without fail. I think most doctors will see you at 2 weeks late. I am going to leave it until 3 (maybe haha) and book myself an appointment.

Good luck! :)

It is so frustrating! I wish there was a book that could just give you the answers to everything! I'm still getting the dull aches it almost feels as if someone is pushing on my lower abdo sort of on your pubic line it's there but when I'm distracted I don't really notice it. Also I feel terribly sick everytime I speak I feel I am going to gag. It's like my gag reflux has got super sensitive but I was thinking this might be the heat? I am super glad for this forum as I couldn't talk to anybody else about this other than the other half and he just shrugs lol xx

Thought I would let you know.....I'm out af came last night! So I have experienced my first ever late period maybe it was the willing it not to come that pushed it back! Never mind back to the drawing board :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back