Pregnant? On birth control, 3 days late. Recently switched BC pills

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by BlackSheep17, Jun 17, 2016.

1. BlackSheep17

BlackSheep17 New Member

Hi, me and my boyfriend and I had sex on the 25th of May. He ejaculated inside of me and had sex multiple times after, different days, but he did not ejaculate in me, only that one time on the 25th of May. I am on Lo Loesterin Fe birth control I take every single night at 9, sometimes I'm 2 minutes to 40 minutes late, but most of the time I take it religiously at the same time every night.

I recently switched to Microgestin Fe on the 13th of June. I was suppose to have my period on the 15th of June. I am 3 days late. Am I pregnant? Or am I late because of the Birth control switch? I have no symptoms other than period like cramping. It comes and goes away. I have been on birth control for the past 6 months. My question really is, am I pregnant? Should I be worried? I have not taken any tests or anything.

Also my periods are somewhat irregular, so I'm not stressing to bad about this, I just always bleed each month but have not yet.

UPDATE: Finally got my period on the 6th day. Thank you all for your opinions and for updating me.

#1 BlackSheep17, Jun 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
  2. CockerMum

CockerMum Well-Known Member

i would take a test just to make sure.

3. BlackSheep17

BlackSheep17 New Member

Should I take it as soon as possible? Or wait a few days, weeks..?

4. JD.Deedee

JD.Deedee Well-Known Member

I'm always three days late in my pill break so my bleed starts on day 4 of no pills. If you miss more than two pills there's a pregnancy risk

5. BunnyN

BunnyN Well-Known Member

It sounds unlikely you would be pregnant but its always possible even when you dont miss pills there is a small chance. The only way to be sure would be to take a test.

6. BlackSheep17

BlackSheep17 New Member

I've never missed a pill before. Only 2 minutes to 45 minutes late or so. Most nights I take it right at 9 though like I'm suppose too.

7. BlackSheep17

BlackSheep17 New Member

Any more opinions? it's been 4 days now. I also get white discharge every once in awhile

8. Topsy

Topsy Well-Known Member

I would take a test only way to know for sure. X

9. babylove2016

babylove2016 Well-Known Member

Take a test.