Pregnant Monster!

bluegirl

Reaction score
This is a slight rant...

Why does everything annoy me!!?? Im so angry all the time and the occassions I'm not angry I want to sit and cry then fall asleep.

I ahven't seen my husband in over two weeks and I'm trying my best to keep my cool for the weekend as he is due back and I would hate to argue with him just because I'm a Pregnant Monster!!!

Is anyone else angry all the time to the point of I can imagine violence! LOL!

I can totally understand how you are feeling! I am exactly the same at the moment. Seems to be coming out as road rage mostly, can feel myself having an incredible hulk moment most days on the drive into work! Hope it calms down soon, my poor OH will be scared to come home soon!

Hahaha ah bless ya. My crazy pregnancy hormones haven't kicked in yet which hubby is thankful for. Maybe try punching a pillow or something to get it all out before he comes home x

I am a total crazy bitch right now! I hate the world and everything in it. The only person I'm nice to is my DD.
I bought a 2ltr bottle of water yesterday and put it in the fridge cuz our tap water isn't the nicest, then got a marker and wrote 'fuck off' on it so DH knew not to drink any of it. I know that's mean but I don't even care! I've shouted at so many people this past week or so that I've lost track.
I wasn't like this at all when I was pregnant before! X

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

LOL glad I'm not the only one!!

Genuinely fear for my own criminal record at the moment!! I think I'm just tired x

If it makes you feel any better, I came THIS close to swinging at one of the heart foundation street people today. Its like because I have visible tattoos, they take it as an invitation to stop me twice a day because I look "quirky". I gave this one kid a right ear bashing as id already said no to him three times this week.

Im usually polite but enough is enough and its borderline harassment! Especially when I habe my irritable pregnant lady head on!

My in-laws are visiting Friday...I fear for their health as MIL says some dopey things and I may just fly off the handle!

My in-laws are visiting Friday...I fear for their health as MIL says some dopey things and I may just fly off the handle!

Haha!! We are having a weekend off from parental visits so looking forward to cooking and cleaning instead. The OH is off to the north coast to go diving to let me get on with it. I would only end up shouting at him for doing it wrong if he tried to help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back